Monday, August 18, 2008

3 months 10 days


christopher turned 32 today.  the celebration involved mongolian bbq, guitar hero, adult beverages, on the border and a professional massage.  and buying video games.  
finding chris' spit on the side of my car was NOT part of the celebration.
i honestly do not get that about guys.  spitting in general, let alone spitting out the car window.

though my laundry finished in just enough time for me to get dressed and leave for today's assignment in zeeland, i had a good afternoon.  it's not often i get the privilege of holding an actual two-sided conversation with an attorney, let alone one who seems genuinely interested in my part of it.  my faith in humanity is restored, if for the moment.  i actually drove out of the parking lot thinking about what a unique and interesting life i have.  

do you ever look up and see that your pet is standing on top of their crawl tower, looking at you with this strange stare, and then they lick their chops?!  she may be a cat (and a fat one) but it's still a little disturbing!  i can only imagine what she must be thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you're in the Z-land, give me a call. I will take you out for lunch, or a snack, or a coke.

Happy Birthday to Chris!

The Dana said...

Is it me, or has the newly turned 32 year old lost some weight?

You both look fabulous. Hope all is well.